Monday, September 15, 2008



Since I'm majorly embarrassed at how few posts make it to this blog, here's a little snippet of what I've been doing. Work on my XNA 3d engine has stalled, due to being temporarily replaced by the above 2D project.

I am lucky enough to work with 8 digital artists. Hearing about a local game competition (gamejam.org) got us inspired. A few of us decided to give it a go but realised that there was no way near enough time to get it done. Then our Dream Build Play dreams suffered the same fate. So, in the interest of this project at least seeing some light of day, above is a sneak preview of... (CENSORED). Sorry, the name is too cool to let out of the bag yet. No doubt I'll reveal it in a future blog post, and I'll get permission from the artist to blog about this project.

3 comments:

A. McKaul said...

Nice one.

Very exciting.

You know anyone who is into graphic design?

Working on a mag:

http://www.xpatmag.com/

and always looking for help with layouts.

Cheers,

Al

Tim said...

Hey, any game that looks like Pang! has gotta be good!

Panamahat said...

Hey Roonda, didn't know you had a blog. Cool. You're on my list now...

I have a wacky made up blogging name that is a hangover from my forum days, and I kept it so my forum buddies would know where to find me. My real name is Simone :-)